”A-Ware” is an innovative factory specialized in aging, slicing and packaging cheese based in Almere. A-ware, provides different types of cheese for supermarkets in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
The Operator’s responsibility is to ensure that the machine is set with the correct settings. Furthermore, to monitor the quality of each component in the production. Additionally, to recognize situations on the production line before a problem occurs. Finally , being able to fix minor malfunctions of the machine during the internal process of the production if it occurs.
Salary and Benefits
- An initial salary of €12.79 gross per hour (from 21 years and older) with demonstrable experience;
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in day shift and 40% in night shift;
- After an internal training of 12 weeks and a positive assessment of your demonstrable experience as an operator, you will be placed in a higher salary scale;
- Your gross salary per hour will then be € 14.54 plus the before mentioned allowance percentages.
- Additional vacation payment of 8.33%.
- 25 vacation days, based on a full-time job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare.
- Working full time in different shifts (morning shift, day shift and night shift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two breaks of 20 and 25 minutes throughout the working day;
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite training and language courses. We provide you with long-term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.