”Bouter Group Borrelgemak” is an industrial tapas production located in Almere that works exclusively for one of the biggest supermarket chains in the Netherlands and Belgium. A company where product development and recipe improvements are a continuous process.
The Operator’s responsibility is to ensure that the machine is set with the correct settings. Furthermore, to monitor the quality of each component in the production. Additionally, to recognize situations on the production line before a problem occurs. Finally, being able to fix minor malfunctions of the machine during the internal process of the production.
Salary and Benefits
- An initial salary of €14.85 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- After an internal training of 4 weeks and a positive assessment of your demonstrable experience as an operator, you will be placed in a higher salary scale;
- Your gross salary per hour will then be € 16.24.
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in day shifts;
- Additional vacation payment of 8.33%.
- Automatic annual increase of salary according to the collective labor agreement in the Netherlands;
- 25 vacation days, based on a full-time job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working full time in different shifts (morning and day shifts, night shift during busy periods);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite training and language courses. We provide you with long-term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.