Productiemedewerker Ter Beke Ridderkerk
Ter Beke is an innovative Belgian fresh food group with a wide range of high-quality fresh food products. They mainly specialize in the production and sale of processed meat products and ready meals in many European countries. The industrial location of this job offer is placed in Ridderkerk, nearby the city of Rotterdam. This division is one of the three Ter Beke factories in the Netherlands for slicing and packaging meat products.
As production worker in Ridderkerk you will start at the packaging division. Your responsibilities include controlling the pre-packed meat products, coming from the high-care slicing section. An important aspect of this task is to ensure that packaging standards are met, regarding closure, labelling and expiry date. You are the last controller, so always being sharp is essential. The completed products are packed, stacked on pallets and taken to the warehouse.
Salary and Benefits
- An initial salary of € 11,26 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An average allowance percentage of 14%. The regular hourly salary is € 12,83
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- After 6 months off employment € 12,53 per hour. The last 6 months oof the first year € 12,58 + the before mentioned allowances.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (dayshift and nightshift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.