”What’s Cooking?” is an innovative Belgian food producer, specializes in high quality sliced meat for supermarket chains in Belguim and the Netherlands.
The production worker’s responsibility at What’s Cooking? is during the end of the production line. Furthermore, the production worker during the final check of the process must assure the information on the labels as the state of the overall product is up to standard. Additionally, products are correctly prepared and stacked into crates for shipment to the customers.
Salary and benefits
- An initial salary of €12.79 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An average allowance percentage of 14%. The regular hourly salary is €12.79;
- Additional vacation payment of 8.33%.
- Automatic annual increase of salary according to the collective labor agreement in the Netherlands;
- After 1 year off employment € 13.80 + the before mentioned allowances .
- 25 vacation days, based on a full-time job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working full time in different shifts (morning shift and day shift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite training and language courses. We provide you with long-term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.