”Bouter Group” is an industrial cheese production located in Culemborg that works exclusively for one of the biggest supermarket chains in the Netherlands and Belgium.
The production worker’s responsibility at A-ware Packaging is during the end of the production line. Furthermore, the production worker during the final check of the process must assure the information on the labels as the state of the overall product is up to standard. Additionally, products are correctly prepared for shipment to the customers.
Salary & Benefits
- An initial salary of €12.79 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in day shifts;
- Additional vacation payment of 8.33%.
- Automatic annual increase of salary according to the collective labor agreement in the Netherlands;
- In the 2nd employment year your salary per hour will be €15.04 and in your 3rd year €15.25 per hour + the before mentioned allowances.
- 25 vacation days, based on a full-time job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working full time in different shifts (morning and day shifts, night shift during busy periods);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two breaks of 20 and 25 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite training and language courses. We provide you with long-term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.